Delivering service excellence to small businesses
We specialize in providing a comprehensive set of accounting, tax preparation, and advisory services to closely-held small businesses. We serve clients, via the cloud, both inside and outside Hawaii.
Typically our best fit is with service businesses, such as architects, law firms, medical/dental practices, consultants, real estate agents, web development firms, and salespeople. That said, we work with all types of service-oriented businesses, and even with retail businesses.
We assist with a broad range of accounting and related small-business services. We utilize industry-leading, cloud-based software (QuickBooks Online) for all of our bookkeeping engagements. QuickBooks Online offers incredible efficiencies: it eliminates desktop data files, password sharing, and version control; and it adds security, mobility, anytime/anywhere access, and better collaboration between you and us.
For other engagement types we also do our best to leverage the cloud to increase efficiency. The list at right shows a sampling of how we help our small business clients:
- Bookkeeping (account classification, reconciliations, payables, receivables, adjusting journal entries)
- Payroll setup and assistance
- 401k plan setup utilizing Guideline as plan administrator
- Hawaii General Excise Tax (GET) compliance – online filings and payments
- TDI filings and audits
- Workers compensation setup and audits through Gusto
- Multiple Work Site Reports for the Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Financial statement preparation (as a separate, SSARS 21, engagement)
- Technology solutions advisory
We prepare taxes for sole proprietors (on Schedule C of Form 1040), partnerships (1065), C-Corporations (1120) and S-Corporations (1120S). We have savvy accountants, seasoned tax professionals, and we utilize leading-edge software to provide a technology-focused, modern experience for our clients. We optimize for the most favorable client outcome and deliver service excellence without compromise.
- All major business return types: sole proprietors (Schedule C), partnerships (1065), C-Corporations (1120), and S-Corporations (1120S)
- Electronic filing
- Industry-leading tax software
- Preparation of trial balance and adjusting entries
- Electronically organized work papers
- Secure, online file exchange
Enjoy personal attention.